Learn About CPO Ford Vehicles near Marietta, GA
Buying a used vehicle is a great choice for savvy shoppers -- you can get everything you need for a price that's more affordable than a brand-new car. And to make an even smarter decision, you can purchase a Certified Pre-Owned Ford vehicle. CPO Ford cars, trucks, vans and SUVs have undergone an intensive inspection process in order to earn the CPO label, and they represent the newest and best used vehicles we have to offer. When you purchase a CPO Ford, you get used-car prices, but new-car peace of mind, so you can drive off our lot feeling better about your decision than ever before!
Best of all, Ford offers a variety of incentives for those buying CPO vehicles, so you can save even more money when you shop for certified models. Whether you're in the market for a Ford Fusion or a Ford F-150, you'll be able to find an amazing quality used vehicle at a price that won't break the bank when you shop at our Ford dealership in Woodstock, GA. Get in touch with us today to find out more about how much you can save when you by CPO, and all of the wonderful perks you get with your vehicle.
What does it mean to buy certified pre-owned?
· A CPO Ford must pass a 172-point inspection of all its major systems as well as interior and exterior quality.
· To qualify as CPO, a pre-owned vehicle has to be less than six years old and have fewer than 80,000 miles.
· You get a CarFax® vehicle history report with your purchase.
· You get a comprehensive manufacturer warranty that includes more than 1,000 components for 12 months/12,000 miles plus a seven-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty.
· You also can enjoy 24/7 roadside assistance.